Sizes, Specs & Installation Instructions
DripDry Classic (DDC)
Height : 22.20″ inches minimum height is required. DripDrys can be mounted higher or lower within the cabinet, depending on the cabinet structure and preferences.
Depth: Rack depths are 8.5″ inches (intended for standard cabinets – depth of 11-12” inches).
DDC Pull Down Sizes:
• Colors: White / Silver – Aluminum
• Includes: All parts and pieces to mount a two – level pull – down set of racks, a template, a cutlery caddy and manual.
• Sizes – Interior cabinet width (between side panels):
· Small (DDC20) Cabinet ‘s width is at least 18 1/2″ inches (47cm)
· Medium (DDC24) Cabinet ‘s width is at least 22 7/16″ inches (57cm)
· Large (DDC28) Cabinet ‘s width is at least 26 3/16″ inches (66.5cm)
• Note the widest width (due to pull-down weight restrictions) is our Large stock size. We do not manufacture pull – downs for any wider than our Large stock size.
DDC Custom Width Sizes:
• Colors: White / Silver – Aluminum
• Includes: Two (2) static rack shelves to fit a cabinet of any specified width, with adjustable fasteners to mount on interior side panels of a cabinet. Comes with a cuttley caddy.
• For racks over 35″ please contact us for pricing.
• After Check Out – contact us with your Order Number and its specifications.
The bottom of the cabinet is not attached or is removed altogether. Alternatively, a frame is cut out from an existing bottom of a cabinet. DripDry dish drying rack kits include all parts to mount the system into any cabinet. Adjustable fasteners position the Dish Rack DripDry snug into place (as cabinets slightly vary in precise size).
How the Template Works
DripDry templates represent the exact measurements of the rectangular hole that should be cut out of a cabinet-floor. If your cabinets are completely custom made, the dish drying rack DripDry stencil represents the exact measurement for a frame to be made, with the points indicated to use the anchors that come in our kit. To use a DripDry stencil-template as a self-guiding tool, both the interior width and depth of the cabinet must be known. With these two parameters, the installer measures the interior width and depth in able to properly center the template. Note, custom cabinets have more options to place the template higher or lower depending on design. The stencil also provides a line where the installer should apply a DripDry “sealer-strip” (provided in the kit) or their own barrier strip to protect the edges of wood from humidity.
DDC20 stencil is a cut-out width of a rectangular hole to saw = 16” Inches + 9/64” (41cm)
DDC24 stencil is a cut-out width of a rectangular hole to saw = 20” Inches + 5/64” (51cm)
DDC28 stencil is a cut-out width of a rectangular hole to saw = 23” Inches +13/16” (60.5cm)
Pull – Down to Lowered Position
After your cabinet bottom is prepared according to the template’s area, your cabinet is ready for the racks to go in. Watch the video to see how.
Bottomless Cabinet Install
When your cabinet bottom is open, according to the template dimensions, attach the mounting pieces that will hold the racks. Watch the video to see the assembly.
We offer Professional Installation
Let us connect you to a professional installer or Ask us about becoming an installer.
We currently have Professional Installers in the following areas:
United States: Connecticut, South Florida, New Jersey, New York
Quebec, Canada and Jamaica
We highly recommend our Professional Installers who specialize in Dish drying rack installations for frameless, framed, face-framed, Ready-to-Assemble, wide, and custom-made cabinets. Certified DripDry Professional Installers have experience and demonstrated craftsmanship.
See DripDry Installations
Home Depot cabinets are stock cabinets that can be modified. Home Depot has CAD to help design a kitchen where the wall cabinet is above the sink
Don’t have a cabinet above a sink, and no counter space? This solution is a handyman’s best friend. Just hang it from the ceiling, above the sink!
After you have traced around the template stencil to mark the bottom cabinet ‘floor’, use a jigsaw to saw out the marked area
After you have removed the marked area, your cabinet bottom is ready to drip dry! Now mount the racks in using any of the kit’s parts that work for you
We recommend these businesses for your DripDry installation and your kitchen design: