If you’ve ever fantasized your life as a Palace Royal, you’re not alone. Imagine yourself dining with personal chefs and wait staff, never touching a greasy pot. But if you’re washing dishes, reality is your delicious recipe comes with kitchen chores.
It has been this way since the beginning of time. As the busy Queen in your house, luckily, there are all types of revolutionary gadgets – at a reasonable cost – worth the money for all the time they save.
Here are five favorites “Kitchen Must Have”:
1. The Drip Dry cabinet installation kit.
2. Kitchen sink scrap basket.
3. Dish soap pump under sink.
4. A clothing hanger.
5. The power drill brush.
Whether Rich or Poor – Here are “Must Have” Designs for Your Dream Kitchen
The cost of eating out is rising faster than the cost of eating at home. High inflation is eating up the budgets of American households. Americans had grown used to spending more than half their food budgets on meals outside the home. But that changed abruptly when the pandemic hit, and families were forced to cook for themselves. The purchase power of money has caused a widespread increase in cost, including at the grocery store, and a drastic decrease in expenditures away from home.
Whether the economy has affected you personally or not, we are all spending more time in our kitchens. For some families, it’s no longer an individual parent going to work and picking up lunch at a restaurant. That routine has changed to working at home and grabbing an entire meal from a restaurant to feed the family. And if you’re cooking, that means a lot more dishes.
Nonetheless, if your kitchen is small and cramped or large and expansive, you need a clever layout to make all the difference in helping get the most of out of the space. While the floorplan of your home will most likely determine the layout that your kitchen will have, including these designs to optimize the area will make it work better:
1. Take advantage of a window opportunity. Where there’s a window, the sanitizing effects of UV light can help keep the area clean by drying out moisture to prevent mildew. At sinks, windows create quick drying arrangements – turning open space into storage.
2. Create wet storage space. Wall mounted cabinets that include wet storage space allows you to prop washed fruits and vegetables above the sink to drip dry. Gravity draws water down so no towel or plate is needed. With this incorporated into your design, you literally change how the kitchen space works between tasks to prepare food and the time it takes to put items away.
3. Benefit from corner walls. A smart layout does not require expensive custom cabinetry. Customize a kitchen design plan to include storage to eliminate excess clutter. Good kitchen construction design includes space for waste with easy-to-clean out of sight garbage corners. Hygiene as priority, a vertical “L” shaped wall, against a corner wall, should be tiled with smooth granite or other impermeable surface, to be wiped clean of dirt. The garbage container lid can be by-passed to avoid touching it, while the receptacle is hidden.
4. Add outlets under base cabinets with apertures in countertops to provide clear workspace where you keep appliances. For wall cabinets, consider bringing down the level to user reach convenience.
5. Think vertical. You only have so much width to work with, so take your cabinets up as far as possible to the ceiling. If your cabinets do not go up to the ceiling, line them with towels that can be laundered occasionally to remove dust. Use whatever remaining space above to store things that are used less often.
Consider going to a spa and dreaming about ways to spend your valued time! With the time not spent washing and drying dishes, even if you’re not a celebrity, you can be a star.
A HISTORY OF GOOD DISH RACKS
At the DripDry, we’re all about quality. What makes a DripDry cabinet drain rack so good? It’s the manufacturer! Since 1970, High quality polymer and metal, a durable structure and, the vertical segments – manufactured with integrity to serve you for a lifetime!
Of course, our installation customer service is complimentary with a smile.